About The Lodge
Pine Plains Lodge provides a comfortable, friendly base to explore the surrounding Wyperfeld Park set in the heart of the Victorian Mallee.
- Lodge is available all year round. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Arrival and departure time discussed on booking.
- Kitchen has a large oven, microwave, dishwasher and three fridges and freezer space in a separate room.
- Plenty of crockery, cutlery, glasses, platters, oven dishes, salad bowls, utensils and plastic gear included for kids.
- Two living areas with open fires and a dining table that seats 18.
- Separate BBQ facility with all necessary equipment.
- Special trough for camp oven cooking, plus camp ovens.
- Lodge Bedrooms:
- 'Sand Dunes' Queen size bed
- 'Stables'; 6 King size single bunks
- ‘Stockman'; Queen size bed
- ‘Trappers'; Double bed & 3 King single bunks
- ** Bedding supplied for Queen & Double beds only. BYO doona/sleeping bag for bunks. Towels not included.
- N.B. If there is insufficient accommodation at the Lodge the Homestead bedrooms are available for your use. ** All bedding and towels supplied
- Room 1 - 1 Double
- Room 2 - 2 singles
- Room 3 - 1 Queen
- Room 4 - 2 singles
- Room 5 - 1 Double & 1 King single
- ROOM 6 - 2 Singles and 6 King size single bunks
- Wood will be available for fires.
- An outside fire is also available.
- Air conditioning and fans are installed.
- Many magazines and books available for your reading pleasure.
- Games table available (Chess & Draughts)
- Views through our telescope are also on offer. A unique opportunity to experience the night sky.
- The O'Sullivan family has been associated with Pine Plains for over 120 years. We are happy to share with you our knowledge of the area in regards to flora and fauna, bush hikes and driving tracks.
- To have the Lodge spic and span when you arrive.
- Garden beds and lawns compliment the Lodge setting, and will be well presented.
- Fires will be set and lit if applicable.
- Breakages, within reason, are absorbed into our fee however we appreciate being informed.
- Supply all dishwashing and cleaning equipment plus tea towels and hand towels.
- Notify us by phone (03 5084 1216) of the number of people in your group.
- Cancellations are disappointing, so please advise as soon as you can.
- Payment by cash or personal cheque is acceptable at time of departure.
- A deposit is not necessary.
- To supply all your own food plus hot and cold drinks. Rainwater is available.
- BYO bedding as required plus personal towels. Pillows and pillowslips are supplied.
- Have a great time with your chosen guests.
- To please leave the lodge as you found it.
- Don't forget to take all your belongings – check the showers for toiletries and towels.